Zealous representation is our top priority.
Litigation for Individuals and Businesses.
Disputes are inevitable for even the most successful and best managed companies. Making the right decisions once a dispute or litigation starts is what sets great businesses apart from the rest. When facing litigation, the attorneys of the Law Offices of Daniel A. Kaplan can provide skilled representation that allows businesses to focus on what they do best – serving their customers and clients without distraction. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Daniel A. Kaplan have vast experience handling hundreds of cases. We represent businesses of all sizes and individuals in disputes, civil lawsuits and arbitrations.
We litigate contract disputes, partnership and corporate internal disputes, unlawful business practices and unfair competition cases, and business reputation cases.
Business Fraud & Misconduct
We litigate fraud and deceit matters, negligent misrepresentation, misuse and theft of trade secrets, employee theft and embezzlement.
We litigate investment fraud, disputes over the purchase and sale of property, commissions disputes, “C”-Level employment, and consumer-type disputes.
Why Our Firm is Right for You
Experience is what sets the Law Offices of Daniel A. Kaplan apart:
- Over 22 years of litigation experience in State and Federal court.
- We’ve handled cases of all types in court, arbitration and mediation.
- We provide communication throughout your case so you can make informed decisions as it develops.
- Personalized service. We focus on our client’s needs taking into consideration their business strategy, budget and timeline.
- Organized, resourceful and responsive representation.
- Dynamic and persuasive attorneys whose main goal is your success.